Chloe M. Giroux is a New York based Illustrator, Bookmaker, and Printmaker who studied at the School of Visual Arts. This space will feature her work in a variety of mediums including but not limited to ink, silkscreen, gouache, and risograph. To stay up to date with her work, follow her on instagram @girouxkangaroo
- "Daytripping Procedures," School of Visual Arts, September 2018
- "FreshMeat Comics Fair," School of Visual Arts, Spring 2016, 2017, 2018
- "Beyond Optics," SVA Chelsea Gallery, May 2017
- Society of Illustrators, May 2017.
- "Beautiful Losers," SVA Chelsea Gallery, April 2017.
- Creativebloch Gallery, March 2017.
- Mehu Gallery, Fall 2016.
- Finalist in Society of Illustrators Student Competition, 2017
- Silas H. Rhodes Scholarship 
- Finalist in the Congressional Art Competition